LSU pursuing a beer garden at Tiger Stadium.
by G.K.Chesterton (2017-03-28 13:50:03)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Cartier Field ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Any chance we see a beer garden or similar in Rock's House?

From the state that has drive-through daiquiri sales.
by irishintheville  (2017-03-28 17:59:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You must keep the cover on the straw while driving. For those who may find themselves unfortunately in Leesville, drive through the Daq Shack and order the "Bitchinator." It's the local favorite. I wouldn't venture inside to eat or drink, unless you are adventurous.

I believe it is actually "daiqueaxri" *
by MistakenD  (2017-03-29 12:39:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well played
by tf86  (2017-04-07 13:59:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Except that you left out the u.

meh, everybody is selling beer at college games these
by TWO  (2017-03-28 16:12:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

days...NBD.

It's about time, too.
by ndzippy  (2017-03-30 12:38:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Every other aspect of the "honorable" amateur athletics model has fallen by the wayside; why are adults still not allowed to buy a beer at a Notre Dame football game? It's especially galling now that the average fan is asked to shell out $100+ per ticket and $80+ per parking pass.

Before anybody readies a defense for this, consider that ND is about to turn this into a class/status issue with the new premium seating arrangements tied to Crossroads. Big donors and rich people...you can buy beer inside the stadium. You "regular" fans? Not a chance...we're talking about collegiate sports here!

This is already happening at ND basketball and hockey games, and that bothers me. If we were all forced to live by the same antiquated rules, that's one thing. Refusing to sell me beer because I'm not a valuable enough "prospect" is a whole different story.

Yes, that's what those people need.
by cujays96  (2017-03-28 14:35:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Easier access to alcohol.

Considering the amount of grain alcohol
by DillonFightSong  (2017-03-28 15:48:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that goes into a signature Louisiana cocktail, a beer garden sounds like a cute little diversion that might actually help some people sober up.

Yes, because they won't be serving...
by Wooderson  (2017-03-29 22:48:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hurricanes and Hand Grenades from day one.

At best it might slow down their destruction of brain cells. *
by omaharic  (2017-03-28 23:04:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They have some? *
by cujays96  (2017-03-29 08:43:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Other than Cash, no. *
by Slotts  (2017-03-29 09:17:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.