This seems like nothing to me
by GolfJunkie17 (2017-03-15 15:34:14)
Edited on 2017-03-15 15:36:55
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Cartier Field ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Wolverine Tidbit  posted by ODDMAN

I agree Harbaugh really seems to be sleazy in the recruiting game. But, this story seems like a whole lot of nothing if you ask me (which no one did). Nothing more than a teenager being over dramatic, which isn't hard to believe. In another context, what if the kids in the camp are kneeling in a huddle, listening to a coach teach, while the kid and another guy are talking about their grades and not paying attention? Harbaugh walks by and barks at them, "I don't give a shit about your grades, pay attention to the coach!" to dial their focus in. In that context maybe he could have chosen his words better, but I doubt he's telling them "school's for fools" if you're a star athlete and they wouldn't have to worry about grades under his watch at Michigan.

An overly dramatic (or butt hurt- "I'll show that Harbaugh for showing me up and telling me to pay attention at camp") Florida recruit's quotes about Jim Harbaugh, while being interviewed by a SEC talk show, being spun as anti-Michigan/ Harbaugh if you ask me.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.