My favorite line in BK's presser is
by Hometown fan (2017-03-08 13:07:49)
Edited on 2017-03-08 13:08:52
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Cartier Field ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

"But this is not going to be a Gong Show."

LOL; shit, it's a little late for that don't ya think Brian?

Holy Lord; can they stop rolling him out in front of the press.

Favoritte line....
by kerrygerry  (2017-03-11 14:22:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You and the Program's other detractors would still find a way to sharpshoot the ND Coach.Lay off.

We used to run at lunch break to eat fast and catch
by cj  (2017-03-10 09:32:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that show.... Unknown comic, Gene Gene the dancing machine....JP Morgooooon......

It was awesome. kelly should put a bag over his head on the sideline and be the unknown coach....

Think of the problems that would solve....

Reminds me of a Carnac the Great joke.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-03-09 09:27:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is the gimmick where the answer is given before the question.

Answer: The Hope Diamond, a screwdriver, and Chuck Barris.

Question: Name a jewel, a tool, and a fool.

New Kids on the Block
by The Holtz Room  (2017-03-09 14:17:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why did Jared Fogle call in sick from Subway?

Sim Sala Bim

May your only son get a camel in trouble! *
by BeastOfBourbon  (2017-03-09 15:51:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He spoke too soon. Remember the sideline dancing last year?
by ArasEra  (2017-03-08 21:26:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Here's this years version:

I wonder how much coke was done during that show? *
by mkovac  (2017-03-12 03:16:03)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is that David Letterman with Arte Johnson and
by sprack  (2017-03-11 15:18:25)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Juicy" Jaye P. MorGooooohn?

I did not remember he was on the show.

And the Unknown Red Zone Offense? *
by SWPaDem  (2017-03-09 07:37:31)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well he is correct,
by Dan93  (2017-03-08 19:06:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Because the Gong Show was awesome! His coaching definitely not.

I prefer a gong show to our red zone offense. *
by InspectorClouseau  (2017-03-08 14:17:53)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.