Cousin is looking for Chicago Sales Position
by motownmike (2016-12-21 22:26:01)

I have provided you with what does now but is now looking in a career in sales (Software or outside). I would highly endorse him.

I manage the audit team in North America for Infor and we conduct audits on our software customers on a two-year rolling basis to verify that they are using the software in accordance with the terms of the relevant license agreements. We audit around 30 products (ranging from ERP to CRM to manufacturing and warehousing solutions and more) in a wide variety of applications that employ a number of different licensing models - e.g. named users, concurrent users, server, tier, etc. My team initiates the audit, collects the audit data via manual and/or automated methods, and then conducts analysis of the data to determine whether the customer is compliant with the terms of their agreement.

I'm very familiar with licensing models for software and am interested in exploring opportunities in software sales. Being responsible for my team's performance I'm also very good with numbers and metrics.