My firm decided to exit patent litigation
by DallasDawg (2016-02-05 13:13:05)

So now I'm looking for a new opportunity. I'm actually open to switching away from patent litigation despite spending my last 8 years in patent related work (I wrote patents my first few years out of law school), since I'd like to broaden my expertise.

If anyone has any thoughts, I'd love to hear it. I've spent my career (both legal and engineering before that) split between big law firms and big technology companies. Ideally, I'd like to go back to working at a tech company, but after trying for about two months at online postings, I'm discovering that even getting a response is incredibly rare.

Thanks in advance for any help.

If interested in a patent pros firm, feel free to contact me
by Tex Francisco (click here to email the poster)  (2016-02-12 09:33:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We're based in the Twin Cities, but approximately 20% of our attorneys are remote, so relocation would not be necessary.

email me please * *
by VERNKUPP  (2016-02-11 11:30:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Email sent *
by DallasDawg  (2016-02-11 20:14:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post