Web Developer - Drupal in DC/Northern Virginia
by ndaero93 (click here to email the poster) (2015-07-13 11:59:56)

The George Mason University, Information Technology Services (ITS) Portal and Web Technologies team (say that a few times fast) is looking for a Drupal developer. Here's some information from the posting.

Applications are due by 7/30 for full consideration. Let me know if you have questions on the position or if you are interested in applying. My email is included - please let me know you are from ND Nation in the subject as well

Responsibilities:
The Drupal Developer designs, builds and maintains Web content within Drupal Content Management System (wCMS); serves as subject matter expert for university Web sites and technologies; communicates with technical teams and end user communities; consults with system engineers to ensure servers, projects and processes best serve Web clients and support the needs of the university Web presence; plans periodic meetings of campus webmaster interest groups and technology coordinators; serves on the Mason Web Team; responds to customer requests and questions; and manages and maintains our Drupal wCMS.

Required Qualifications:

- Demonstrated relevant IT work experience;
- Demonstrated experience in Drupal Web site design and development;
- Strong communication (written and verbal), analytical and organization skills;
- Working knowledge of Adobe, PHP, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Microsoft Office suite, FTP/SSH principles, and techniques of Web design and layout;
- Experience in industry-standard Web content management systems development, administration and maintenance;
- Strong software development background in developing Web-based content management applications and workflows; and
- Knowledgeable in using relational database management systems and implementing database queries.