Web, Rich-Media, Interactive Designer Position
by LondonDomer (click here to email the poster) (2012-03-07 11:17:08)
Edited on 2012-03-07 11:20:59

The company at which I work, located in sunny Boulder, Colorado, is looking for a Web, Rich-Media, Interactive Designer to work in our marketing department.

The company is great and it is an amazing place to work - it is the polar opposite of the soul-crushing corporate world and a 180 degree departure from the agency life. You'll work with a young, energetic group of people who love what they do in an office where uniqueness is not only allowed, but encouraged. We work as a very close-knit team where everyone's ideas are recognized and treated as equal. It really is a kick-ass place to work. We have dogs in the office, listen to music at levels that are too loud for the workplace, and have Mortal Kombat 3 tournaments bi-weekly.

See the link below for more information.

Email me if you have any questions.

Just OOC, does anyone in your firm work remotely?
by ewillND  (2012-03-11 06:38:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know of someone here in Munich who would be great at a position like this, and is looking. She is originally from the west, and it is likely that they will head back within the next couple of years. I could put you in touch with her.

I don't think working remotely would be an option *
by LondonDomer  (2012-03-12 00:23:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I didn't think it would work, just thought I'd ask.
by ewillND  (2012-03-12 10:17:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She and her husband moved here from Utah, and I know they will go back to that part of the country when they move back--just not sure what their timetable is on that.

No worries.
by LondonDomer  (2012-03-12 10:46:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We're trying to hire for this position by end of month, so might be tough.

Of course. Just thought it might be a decent connection.
by ewillND  (2012-03-12 12:48:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If nothing else, maybe a name to hang onto for a future search.

Weren't you looking for a job on here a few years back? *
by SEE  (2012-03-09 13:34:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yep. Time flies! *
by LondonDomer  (2012-03-12 00:22:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's great. Love to hear that. *
by SEE  (2012-03-14 19:57:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post