Did you know..
by chsfb75 (2017-04-09 20:18:10)

The ticket office at Eck Stadium does not have a card reader so I had to run back to the ACC to get money out of an ATM?

I think the last game I went to, think Manship started it, was a long time ago. The fully field turf playing surface looked third rate with patches worn because of defensive positioning there, etc.

That's just one shortcoming
by mrock90  (2017-04-09 21:05:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Eco is a horrible facility compared to other top flight programs as well as Div III programs...it's sterile and lifeless and adds to the self imposed competitive disadvantage...also the food sucks

Can they install seats? And replace the 90s blue plastic?
by mikeybates  (2017-04-11 21:48:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That would be nice.

What D3 'stadiums' that you can name that are nicer? *
by Slotts  (2017-04-10 09:14:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Carthage college Kenosha WI
by mrock90  (2017-04-10 13:37:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Marietta college...

You can't seriously think they are nicer than ND. I'll tell
by Slotts  (2017-04-10 16:07:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you a D3 field that is nicer than both of those - Lebanon Valley College in Annville, PA.

I'll also tell you a HS field that is nicer than both of those - Calvert Hall College HS in Baltimore.

My son got to play on both LVC and ND.
by Cy49  (2017-04-11 10:03:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

LVC playing surface is nicer but you still can't see the Dome from there.

My son has played on LVC, picked up a win in relief there...
by Slotts  (2017-04-11 12:01:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but to be clear, I wasn't saying it was better than ND. I was saying it was better than the two D3 examples given by the OP.

It's like the collegiate Riverfront, 3 Rivers, The Vet, etc.
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2017-04-09 23:07:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sterile. Basic. Too basic. Couldn't they divert 0.5% of the funds of Crossroads there and build some gates that would allow them to enlarge the "stadium" without actually doing much, and allow for concessions, etc.

It would be easy to add some architectural touches to the place without breaking the bank, which would at the same time add some life.