Hey Jack, you own this cluster#*$^.
by hibernianangst (2017-02-19 15:54:37)

I put the over/under for wins this season at 16.

What is most perplexing is how a Board of Trustees made up of successful men and women can continue to support the failed Notre Dame athletic administration. They should hang their head in shame.

It really is a joke how neglected this program is. I just
by Cbo86  (2017-02-19 17:09:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

want to apologize to the student athletes on behalf of coaches and admin because God knows they won't. The most potential of a baseball program north of the Mason-Dixon line with the most beautiful stadium and then this...

I wouldn't want to pitch on a fake mound either.
by OITLinebacker  (2017-02-27 17:20:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What a joke the "modern" crap field turf (turd) is for what was a nice field. How the hell would you want to bat, pitch, or run on that crap? It went from something nice to being a nightmare of the 1990's of a stadium to play on. That was the "big upgrade" for baseball? Terrible.

I'll take the under
by ShermanOaksND  (2017-02-19 16:04:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Swarbrick must go.