Huh-- I don't even know what some of this means
by Nigeltufnel (2016-06-26 12:45:34)
Edited on 2016-06-26 13:01:05

In reply to: After the disaster that was this season  posted by ndgotrobbedin97

What are you suggesting with this gem--"The administration has no problem taking money for people to watch their athletic teams play, so it tells me they view this as a business, and with that they owe their patrons some level of consideration."

It looks to me like you are upset that there is not going to be a coaching change. That's fair but a logical extension of that is not that JS somehow owes you an explanation if that much-desired coaching change is not forthcoming. What's more wrapping that all into a notion that this is a business because they make ticket money, you are a stakeholder or "patron" because you bought a ticket is incorrect.

People make all kinds of business decisions for a lot of reasons (i'm sure you do) and when they do, they don't feel the need to and in many cases don't disclose the motivation for that decision. Vote with your feet if you don't like the outcome of the decision but it makes no sense to gnash your teeth and pretend that you are owed an explanation or a state of the union address about the decision or lack thereof.

Replies: