Well, that was a huge letdown to end the season
by ndgotrobbedin97 (2015-05-31 21:49:29)

Great season. Horrendous last day. Is this January 2013? Maybe not as monumental, but every bit as anemic. Zero runs in 18 innings in the first tournament run in almost a decade. Yeesh.

A terrible day to end a great year
by NDFAN0947  (2015-05-31 23:02:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Baseball is a strange game but this team was great on the whole. Here's to hoping 2015 is the start of a run

ND postseasons have been brutal
by God-Country-ND  (2015-05-31 22:38:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The most joy I have had recently (as in the last ten years or more) was the Men's hoops team but that loss stung like shit for weeks after the loss to UK. Sportz.

Include the women's softball and golf teams failing to....
by thethinman  (2015-05-31 23:02:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

qualify on their home turfs.

Actually the golf team had a good tournament.
by ProV1x  (2015-06-01 14:31:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I believe it's the best since '11 they've done in NCAA play and this elite competition. Our coaches, Susan and Kyle, were pleased with their play, but a couple of strokes per player saved here or there could have got them to the dance.

I can't imagine a better motivator for an anemic
by Oggie  (2015-05-31 22:28:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

team at the plate to make giant improvement in the offseason.

After scoring 13 Friday night.
by MackerelSnappingAnarchist  (2015-05-31 21:54:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know the wind was blowing out but at least we were hitting the ball. Too bad we had to play twice on a day when we were so flat.