Baseball rankings as of 3/4/13.
by cbo86 (2013-03-05 09:54:46)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Jake's Field ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Baseball America - 22
NCBWA - 26
Collegiate Baseball - 25
USA Today - effectively 30

Virginia Tech and Florida Gulf Coast and Mercer are milling around the top 30 and also receiving votes.

Huge weekend coming up. I am truly sorry that I missed...
by laboog  (2013-03-05 16:47:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the Tulane weekend. I was looking forward to it. My father had been in the hospital for 6 weeks and obviously priority takes place. He has passed away. He's with the Lord. Thanks to TerryD and others for their updates. I am so proud of this coaching staff and team. Go Irish!

Very sorry about your Dad
by TerryD  (2013-03-06 07:48:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've lost my Dad and two brothers. Time doesn't heal all wounds but the loss/pain subsides. The good memories always remain.

Sorry for your loss, laboog. Prayers. *
by 2Domer  (2013-03-05 20:42:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.