So baseball and softball get voted out of the olympics...
by thethinman (2012-07-28 15:27:34)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Jake's Field ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

but beach volleyball and synchronized swimming remain( Esther Williams would be so proud).

Cheerleading will be in Rio.
by usaf_irish  (2012-08-07 09:21:55)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Welcome to the IOC.

i don't know I kind of like badmitten, ballroom dancing and
by dbcsmith  (2012-07-29 11:40:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the gymnnastics stuff where little girls twirl around ribbons, hoops, and bouncy balls.

Watched the '68, '72 and '76 Olympics, a little of '80 ...
by TerryD  (2012-07-30 19:22:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..but have watched zero minutes of Olympic coverage since then.

Too bad, you missed the best one, '84
by Dennis  (2012-07-30 21:37:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

when the Russians and East Germans stayed home while we kicked ass. Got a bunch of free food at McDonald's, too.

I heard some rumor about that
by TerryD  (2012-08-01 21:22:38)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But, that is about it. I have always intensely despised the Olympics.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.