Does Orlando have good Uber?
by El Kabong (2017-07-17 18:47:33)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Spending a couple days with my dad in Naples this winter then meeting the Mrs. in Orlando for four days. We have two two-night stays I won in a silent auction, first at the Marriott Orlando World Center and second at the Renaissance Orlando @ Sea World.

Not sure of the specifics of schedule yet. A good ND friend of mine lives about 30 miles north, and that's definitely on the schedule. We've never been to Sea World and will be right next door. And although we're right next to Disney the first two nights, we're really not Disney people, although we may do a day at Universal. Outside of that, it's pools and naps.

What I'm wondering about is the car. I'll have it for the four days in Naples and the drive up, but after that, I'd like to ditch it as soon as possible. Are there good getting-around options that would make a car unneeded?

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.