Thanks for posting. It reminded me that I their live album
by so-it-goes (2017-07-17 12:57:59)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: from 1969's "English Rose" album, "Albatross."  posted by mkovac

when they played at Boston Tea Party in 1970. I was still at ND then, about to graduate (as were you) that June and go aboard my ship i was assigned to. I was lucky that that October of ’70 we were in the Boston Yards dry dock for repairs and we spent a few months in that great city. met my wife a month later and our first date, after meeting her at a party on Vets Day ’70, that she and her three roommates held and had invited several junior officers form the ship to, was to see Mountain @ the Boston Tea party. Great scene, great memories. I still hold that music close but she, not so much any longer, though she still hears it blasting from my den on occasion.

Are is a link from wikipedia about the song and early info on Fleetwood mac.

I never saw the original group but have seen them during their recent tour with all of the modern members.

Both versions of the group are good.!

Now to find the album you discuss at the next record show here.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.