Lucid dreams
by veets (2017-03-20 19:39:09)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Is it possible to have a dream so intense that you're in real, physical pain when you wake up? even if you don't remember the dream?

I woke up around 2:30am with my left knee in excruciating pain. I mean, almost sweating pain whenever I tried to move it. I eventually got out of bed and limped around a bit. Went back to sleep thinking about how I was going to explain a knee injury from sleeping.

I woke up this morning expecting it to be swollen and sore, but no problem at all.

quit smoking weed recently? dreams become more intense *
by discNDav  (2017-03-21 15:24:45)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know how you feel.
by 84david  (2017-03-21 09:34:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Last night I dreamt that I had to take a crap. I woke
up and really did have to take a crap. I then dropped
a major deuce, and went back to sleep. Didnt dream
about crapping again.

Spooky.

Could you have actually injured yourself?
by elcortez01  (2017-03-21 08:50:50)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I tore my PCL two years ago. Well, at least I thought I tore it two years ago, but I actually now believe I injured it a year or so prior to that. Two years ago I dove head first in softball and my leg flopped behind me. Instant, excruciating pain, and I literally crawled off the field. Went to the doc the next day and was diagnosed with a complete tear of my PCL.

However looking back on it I think the injury or at least the bulk of the injury happened a year or so prior to that. I was running on loose ground and my leg slipped a bit. My knee was a bit sore, but didn't think too much of it, until a night or so later when I woke up in the middle of the night with what I can confidently still describe as the worst pain in my life. I fell out of bed, could barely breath, and was practically in tears because my knee hurt so bad. Took a bunch of advil and eventually went back to bed. In the morning it was almost back to 100%. I never thought too much about it again until I was actually diagnosed after the softball incident.

That's not a lucid dream
by Stonebreaker9  (2017-03-21 06:33:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Lucid dreams are when you become fully conscious in the dream, comprehend you're dresming, and don't wake up. At that point, you can control actions in your dream, etc.

This sounds like you had a horrible cramp.

Visualize your dream
by Ndchavez  (2017-03-20 23:03:16)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Record it in the present tense
Put it into a permanent form
If you persist in your efforts
You can achieve dream control

A beginner's guide (link)
by SEE  (2017-03-20 20:12:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There's a place I like to hide, a doorway that I run through
by Giggity_Giggity  (2017-03-20 22:45:16)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In the night.

How did you get ayahuasca in Jersey? *
by bigjinx74  (2017-03-20 19:44:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If it's anything like mescaline,
by veets  (2017-03-20 19:49:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I could have gotten it for you 30 years ago.

Next time try a wet dream but wear a life jacket to bed *
by Frank Drebin  (2017-03-20 19:41:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And snorkel.
by BeastOfBourbon  (2017-03-21 14:07:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You know, for deep sea diving.

We're talking vivid. *
by PWK2  (2017-03-21 16:33:03)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.