By my calculations...
by Porpoiseboy (2017-03-20 18:41:28)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

It is 47% likely that all BoardOps have me on ignore.

"By my calculations if we nuked the polar ice caps on Mars
by Go_Crazy_Folks  (2017-03-20 23:47:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

we could make an ocean of 36 feet deep across the whole planet"

Jose Canseco

Yes, time travel is possible...
by captaineclectic  (2017-03-21 21:27:40)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll explain yesterday.

Could a human beat a horse around the bases?
by tdiddy07  (2017-03-21 10:48:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That might actually be possible. Horses don't have nearly the same turning radius. I wonder how much farther they'd have to run than a human to circle the bases. Now if the horse had a rider that could bring it to a complete stop and then turn it, I wonder if that'd be quicker.

If my calculations are correct, this should make ice...
by Stonebreaker9  (2017-03-21 10:32:16)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh no! Poison mustard gas!

No disclaimers? *
by Irish Tool  (2017-03-20 20:37:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's actually 47.3% others didn't know about ignore button *
by Frank Drebin  (2017-03-20 19:20:55)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's assuming you actually really exist.
by bizdomer09  (2017-03-20 19:17:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Porpoise Soze.

Is that based upon an authoritative opinion from BOMUS.org?
by IAND75  (2017-03-20 19:06:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When I asked:

How many board ops have me on ignore?

Answer: 88%

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.