I agree as well...
by Kbyrnes (2017-03-20 09:24:20)
Edited on 2017-03-20 09:31:33
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: It's a bad idea IMO  posted by DBCooper

...Moral hazard, or something like that. I'm licensed as an appraiser in various states and can only give general advice here; I've offered help to our members regarding specific properties via email, but have to keep my comments fairly hypothetical for board consumption.

Having a board with specific industry focus only makes it harder for experts in that area to provide comment, because it makes it more like the sort of thing the regulations cover. The current format seems good enough. I wouldn't be opposed to something like a separate HOF (call it what you will) where sufficiently compendious answers to certain perennial questions could be posted, like, how do I appeal my property assessment, keep ice dams from forming, or get from O'Hare to South Bend.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.