Why do so many Italian-Americans act like violent drunks
by captaineclectic (2017-03-18 12:30:07)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

On St. Patrick's Day?

You don't catch me stealing or street harassing every Columbus Day.

You probably only notice it on that day *
by NDEE01  (2017-03-18 19:10:56)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Are you referring to the cops and firefighters
by Wooderson  (2017-03-18 16:20:41)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Who pass out face down and shit themselves (in full uniform, I may add) on the UES in the basement staircases of six-floor walk ups on side streets? Because i love having their female attendants yell "what the fuck do you think you're looking at!?" at me as I walk home from work on said glorious day. Irish Apache has assured me that they are not NYPD or FDNY, so at least that's good.

Such is life at the north end of the parade route. Twelve years in, I've learned not to go to bars up there, because the fact that I don't have some sort of uniform on means I'm some sort of bad word phrase and I should watch myself if I don't want to get beat up.

Why would they treat St Patrick's day any differently
by pmcdnd96  (2017-03-18 13:41:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

than they treat every other day?

Reminds me of a good Family Guy clip
by dentonfreeman  (2017-03-18 12:36:55)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.