Loved hearing this conversation amongst my kids
by irishnyer (2013-01-14 10:10:46)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

G8 (to B10 and G12): Who do you think is more powerful - Magneto or Galactus?
B10: What kind of question is that? Isn't it obvious?
G8: Well, Galactus does wear a metal suit. And Magneto could just crush the metal suit.
G12: Uhhh. Hello? Galactus eats planets...FOR A SNACK!

So goes the dinner conversation at my house.

While putting a dollar into his envelope for church Sunday..
by Verde  (2013-01-14 11:35:55)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

B6: What if President Obama was on the $1 bill? Wouldn't that be crazy?

B8: They should put him on the zero dollar bill!

I cracked up at that one...and they don't get it from me. I very rarely talk about politics in the house and when I do it isn't about budget deficits, inflation, etc.

If my boys ever get there, I'm in trouble.
by John@Indy  (2013-01-14 10:52:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't know who any of those people are.

The current debate between my five year old and four year old is whether God is faster than a cheetah.

What if God had a cheetah taped to his back? *
by ndbuddy  (2013-01-14 12:39:32)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Who is faster? That is an important question *
by mintirish  (2013-01-14 11:15:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's up for debate.
by John@Indy  (2013-01-14 11:18:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The five year old says that God is everywhere, so wherever the cheetah is trying to go, God is already there. The four year old just thinks cheetahs are really fast.

I agree with your B4
by yooper  (2013-01-14 11:25:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

God's omnipresence would seem to indicate a lack of speed. If He's already everywhere, then He doesn't need to move quickly from one place to another. I'm guessing His hip-swivel is poor, also.

He's more of a possession diety. An omnipotent Ed McCaffrey *
by golden child  (2013-01-14 12:15:49)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

G8 will catch up eventually.
by captaineclectic  (2013-01-14 10:36:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think Secret Wars Magneto and Professor X link powers to try to figure out what Galactus is up to. They do manage to get his attention, but he destroys their fortress with a stray thought. I think the caption compares Galactus's counterstrike to a psychic flyswatter.

Who's their babysitter? Captaineclectic? *
by zahmnd  (2013-01-14 10:18:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.