Does anyone wanna join my Fantasy Hockey league?
by thecontrarian (click here to email the poster) (2013-01-14 07:21:56)
Edited on 2013-01-14 07:22:57
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I am a member of a Yahoo Fantasy Hockey League and our draft is tomorrow night. We currently need an additional team to keep our number of teams an even number.

The league is composed of a few ND grads (our Commissioner went to Michigan, but don't hold that against us) and we all enjoy college football and hockey.

I think the cost is $75/season. E-mail me if you're interested and I'll send you an invite.

I don't *
by zahmnd  (2013-01-14 10:11:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But I showered this morning & put on my best shirt! *
by thecontrarian (click here to email the poster)  (2013-01-14 11:04:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ahh, but you didn't wear your lucky rocketship underpants *
by zahmnd  (2013-01-14 11:05:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.