Any Conspiracy theorists out there?
by die4irish (2013-01-13 23:25:46)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

link

It's one thing to believe Oswald did not act completely
by wearendhockey  (2013-01-15 12:08:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

alone, or that there may still be some details we might not know about 9-11. But I weep for the future when there are so many crazy people out there who believe everything is a conspiracy or some kind of massive government coverup. I didn't watch the whole video but I imagine a lot of the latest regarding the Newtown massacre is fueled by people who must believe this is a conspiracy to generate popular support for a little more gun control than we have now.

Just watched that whole video.
by LondonDomer  (2013-01-14 12:27:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I want the last 30 minutes of my life back. My wife is from CT and her best friend/maid-of-honor is a 2nd grade teacher at Sandy Hook. The implication that any of this was staged, that it was a "movie set", is absolutely insulting to the families involved in this. What a bunch of bullshit.

The Facebook pages made days before though???
by GodCountryND  (2013-01-14 23:22:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What the actual fuck?

There are about 1,000 more likely explanations
by LondonDomer  (2013-01-15 01:29:03)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For the "time stamps" that don't include a government conspiracy. Like Photoshop, for one.

That's very convincing stuff...
by kbyrnes  (2013-01-14 09:45:50)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...I am now going to put together soemthign similar to prove that the Viet Nam war was a hoax to get LBJ, I mean, Nixon out of office.

I can't get over the pictures of Emily Parker with Obama.
by Papa November  (2013-01-14 06:10:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And wearing the same dress as in the family portrait. What the fuck?

Not that weird
by smiley  (2013-01-14 09:03:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Do you have kids? Mine wear hand me downs.

And if it was a dress you put on your daughter for a family photo where everyone is dressed up, it might be the only fancy dress you have... and if you were going to meet the President, you would probably put your kid in the fancy dress.

I don't think its that odd. Maybe the little girl just wanted to wear her big sister's dress, and the parents let her, because frankly, her sister is dead.

Just my thought.

I'm going to end up on another government list aren't I? *
by VoisMan  (2013-01-14 01:19:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Weird stuff.
by Austin316  (2013-01-14 00:36:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can't believe it didn't mention the Libor connection.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.