Hey Giggity.
by tnirishfan (2013-01-13 22:20:03)
Edited on 2013-01-13 22:26:56
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I'm dying from this. I have tears streaming and I was choking I was laughing so hard.

[standing ovation]
by Elvis McCoy  (2013-01-14 09:16:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The fecal vernacular upsets and confuses Mrs. McCoy as well. Our son recently headed for the the back of the house where his bathroom/shower is.

"Where are you going honey"?

"I've got to go bury Bin Laden at sea"

[she staers at me with that quizical look that reminds me of the dog staring into the Gramaphone hearing his master's voice for the 1st time]

[lightbulb goes on over Mrs. McCoy's head]

"You told him that didnt you? You are AWFUL"

She then walked away with a HARUMPF that would have done Mel Brooks proud.

"unwanted prom baby" classic *
by Ksqdomer  (2013-01-14 09:08:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bravo gentlemen! A hilariously shitty way to start the day!
by IrishInVa  (2013-01-14 08:29:02)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm still laughing...!

I laughed aloud from start to finish. *
by IrishApache  (2013-01-14 08:08:59)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

'Twas one of those beautiful father/son/giant turd moments.
by Giggity_Giggity  (2013-01-13 22:35:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My dad and I had a similarly memorable moment watching '99 Purdue in a NYC bar.

My daughter once got impacted.
by tnirishfan  (2013-01-13 22:38:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She was 4. When it finally came out it sounded like something from a horror movie in the bathroom. I stayed in the other room scared to death. When it was over she looked at my wife and said: "That's as big as Uncle Greg's arm" and it was. My brother is 6'4" and runs about 290, his arms are large.

I say things sometimes that are overheard by tiny ears.
by Giggity_Giggity  (2013-01-13 22:42:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My sweet daughter at about age 4 once called my wife and I into the bathroom. "Mom, Dad--you've got to come here! Now!"

We rushed in expecting something had broken or gone wrong; instead she was standing next to the toilet with her hands on her hips and her eyebrows raised in a knowing manner. "Check it out," she said. "That's a man-sized deuce."

The look on my wife's face was at once priceless and terrible. Perhaps I take pooping too seriously.

Nah.

In my next life, my handle will be ManSizedDeuce. *
by irishnyer  (2013-01-14 15:23:51)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.