Hard to remember all of the gory details.
by vitadulcedospes (2013-01-13 17:50:26)
Edited on 2013-01-13 17:59:13
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: last few questions, then i'll let you get back to your lunch  posted by HoltzBeWithUs

It's been a while now.

I think it started around 6 months of age and peaked around a year and then ended around 18 months or two years.

Little man never had formula, so that's not it. Actually, I recall our in-house pediatrician saying that breast-fed babies tend to have looser poop, so I thought the explosiveness was due to the breast feeding.

We did a lot of laundry. Wash it out as soon as possible. Soak poopy clothes in Oxyclean. Oxyclean works pretty well, but there are plenty of onesies from those years that have faint orange stains.

I think he always had two extra sets of clothes and four onesies at day care. I do not miss the ritual of picking him up in different clothes from what we dropped him off in and then washing out the mess when we got home.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.