Ah, Pete Carroll. *
by barrister (2013-01-13 16:16:32)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Slime tried to say he hadn't called time out after the
by atlpns  (2013-01-13 18:20:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

kick was wide.

I think he was trying to argue delay of game because
by Carlos Huerta  (2013-01-13 18:24:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

they snapped and kicked the ball after the timeout whistle. Of course that doesn't make your slime description inaccurate.

Hey, Pete Carroll!
by Milhouse  (2013-01-13 17:54:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Simply love watching him lose. *
by 93NationalChampions  (2013-01-13 16:26:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Take the points Pete. *
by ballb4all  (2013-01-13 16:22:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Also I think he's got guys capable of running 12-15
by Carlos Huerta  (2013-01-13 16:27:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

yards down the slot, catching a ball and taking a knee in 5 seconds to set up a 55-57 yard FG. The 6 yard out there makes no sense.

terrible call. And the announcers are just as dumb
by jt  (2013-01-13 16:29:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

never pointing out that Seattle had two timeouts left. And then that idiot Billick said that "Seattle is justified being the #1 seed!"

Morons. The announcers are as bad as the refs.

Billick also wasted time suggesting Seattle would consider
by Carlos Huerta  (2013-01-13 16:37:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

kicking a FG down 6 with 40 seconds left if they failed a 3rd and 5. He also didn't think Lynch broke the plane on his TD and didn't know the rule about not being able to advance a fumble not recovered by the fumbler under 2 minutes. Didn't pay much attention throughout the game but he threw up on himself down the stretch.

The Billick comment that made me laugh
by yooper  (2013-01-13 17:37:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was when he mentioned that "the book" would say Seattle should try for a field goal to cut it to a two-score game. Except for the minor facts that they were down by 20 at the time, and that it was 1st down.

"Oh excuse me, they DID get that first down there"
by jt  (2013-01-13 17:44:00)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

imbecile

I generally like Billick, but he was awful today *
by Cartwright  (2013-01-13 16:38:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.