PSA for beer geeks
by Saltwaterfarm (2013-01-13 15:28:17)
Edited on 2013-01-13 15:29:27
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

The 2013 batch of Bell's Hopslam is hitting the market. Supposedly available in Michigan at Meijers and elsewhere tomorrow. Available at select beer stores outside Michigan. It is normally outstanding. Currently my favorite beer in the whole world.

Am I the only one who thinks it's overrated?
by Otis  (2013-01-13 16:44:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Had it last year, and while it was good, I just didn't get the hype.

No.
by pmoose  (2013-01-14 06:01:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

While it is a good beer, there are several IPA's I would choose over it if it is anything like the times I have had it.

Compared to what?
by Saltwaterfarm  (2013-01-13 17:02:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What beers do you like better? Just curious. Lots of great beers out there right now. Horses for courses. Personally I think all Belgians are overrated.

Reviews suggest another outstanding batch *
by knutesteen  (2013-01-13 16:03:02)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.