Finally saw "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" - VERY Funny
by Frank Drebin (2013-01-13 15:22:18)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I think Danny DeVito and his other cast members are hilarious. Probably one of the funniest recent shows on TV

A co-worker, who maintains that I am utterly joyless, has
by RocketShark  (2013-01-13 18:51:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

been trying to get me to watch that show. He's been describing the various characters, including this weird in-bred family that includes a girl with a unibrow that flicks her tongue out like a reptile.

Maybe he's just not selling it right, but I haven't given it a chance yet.

IASIP follows the exploits of the five worst people in the
by tommy baseball  (2013-01-13 21:57:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

world, and the misfortune they bring to all who come in contact with them. It is hilarious. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Edit: despite them being the worst people in the world, if given the chance, you would, without a doubt sit down and have a beer or twenty with them

Great episode was when they tried to sell gas door to door *
by Frank Drebin  (2013-01-13 19:13:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My favorite episode in the series
by tommy baseball  (2013-01-13 21:49:50)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wild car bitches! Yee-haw!

I was pleased with this most recent season
by Cartwright  (2013-01-13 15:52:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's still got something in the tank.

I agree, but it is now Rafi time.
by NDBass  (2013-01-13 17:40:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All hail Rafi!

Watched the finale of that. First time I've watched it
by Cartwright  (2013-01-13 17:54:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pretty funny.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.