Try the Mirage.
by MistakenD (2013-01-13 14:36:02)
Edited on 2013-01-13 14:42:25
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Ok, how important is it too stay on the strip?  posted by endthecursein05

It's not the shiny new Porsche, but it's not your dad's mini-van either.

Edit: you have to be honest with yourself about how much you're comfortable spending. I always tell the budget conscious person to give downtown a try. You'll have crazier, non-dance club related stories. You'll probably have just as much fun or more at half the price. Your business will be much, much more appreciated.

If you're looking to party like a rap star for a day or two, it is important for you to be on the strip and be comfortable with a trip costing $2k to $4k. Otherwise, I think you'll be on the strip and holding yourself back, whereas you could be having the time of your life downtown. If you're the type (like myself and most of my friends) that scans blackjack tables complaining that you cannot find anything under $15 min tables---just go downtown and quit trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.