Strippers: don't get too crazy with those moves
by ndgotrobbedin97 (2013-01-09 12:14:19)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

The guy is listed as a "witness".

She was my patient
by Oreoblaster  (2013-01-09 21:05:16)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Obviously any 22 year dying is sad but this one strikes close to home for me

This is why I do all my stripping in a padded room
by DakotaDomer  (2013-01-09 12:29:03)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That and because they never let me out of here

Do implants count as organs that can be donated?
by akaRonMexico  (2013-01-09 12:22:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And is there a wait list for used breast implants like there are for kidneys and livers?

Since I respect your bride ...
by CJC  (2013-01-09 12:26:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

more than I value my career as an executive recruiter, I won't suggest that the donation process needs somebody to ensure a suitable match between the organ and the prospective recipient, and that you might be the perfect guy for that job.

if it pays enough for me to quit my job and stay home
by jddomer  (2013-01-09 12:35:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and be a trophy wife, I am all for a career switch for akaRon. I would be really good at being a "lady who lunches".

and you're already off to a great start
by jt  (2013-01-09 13:01:45)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

watching your figure so you can be nice and trim for Akron.

Should I go black market with this plan, or flaunt it
by akaRonMexico  (2013-01-09 12:29:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and set up a website: eboobie.com or something where A-cups can bid on used tig ol bitties?

eboobie is tacky. YeOldedancertits.com sounds more legit * *
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2013-01-09 12:54:45)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.