I need to find a retired Christmas ornament on the internet
by DakotaDomer (2013-01-09 11:54:21)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Our cleaning lady broke an old, retired ornament and to keep my fiancee from strangling her I need to find another one so she can make it ok. I found some sold listings on Ebay but I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

Does anyone know sites I can use to look or collectors that I can put in a request for and they'll hunt it down?

I'm out of my element

Example of sold listing linked

Try in a few months
by 88_92WSND  (2013-01-09 17:57:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've been looking for one from Wedgewood, and there seem to be more available during the summer when people are cleaning, but not buying. (Who thinks of ornaments in July...)

Have you tried replacements.com?
by AlisonBradbury  (2013-01-09 12:44:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It looks like they have Christopher Radko ornaments. I haven't used the site myself but have heard of others who were successful there.

I assume you looked here (link)
by BacTien  (2013-01-09 12:32:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

These are both good sites...but no luck yet
by DakotaDomer  (2013-01-09 13:24:42)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hadn't tried anything but google, amazon, ebay and whatever the first 3-4 links were on google.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.