I generally think of you home brewers and concocters....
by Cash (2013-01-08 21:18:13)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

.... as, and I'll be charitable here, an odd set.

But there's this hirsute guy traipsing around south FL and the Keys pouring some decadently delicious liquid from mason jars. Envision the best apple pie you've had only you can drink it. And there's alcohol in it.

All of the rest of you are pretenders. You should quit fooling around in your own basements and help this guy mass-produce and sell this stuff.

Cash

It was surprisingly delicious
by Jvan  (2013-01-09 11:35:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or maybe not surprisingly.

Moonshiners with good teeth and don't live in trailers. *
by 84david  (2013-01-09 08:51:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Keep in mind that we experienced the Florida version
by TAR  (2013-01-09 08:24:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Made with 151 proof, instead of full octane ethanol. Which is a bit scary give how smooth it was.

it was the hi light of the day! *
by discNDav  (2013-01-09 06:28:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks, m'man. It was great to see everyone.
by Rudy36  (2013-01-08 23:26:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm still a bit glum about the game, but the tailgate was as fun as I thought it would be.

Hat tip to Naughman and Naughman's friend. I simply use his recipe and tweak it just enough to make it my own.

I'm seriously going to look into how to mass produce and sell it when I get home. I've already got an interested party.

Thanks again for having me.
by Wooderson  (2013-01-09 15:38:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I ended up going back and taking a nap on the bus for an hour before the game, and pretty much shut down on the drinking.

The two previous nights had very much to do with that. The whiskey was awesome though.

Thank you again for the hospitality.
by NCIrish  (2013-01-09 12:32:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've decided that I was merely a Tailgatebomber on Monday.
I think I ate and/or drank at 11 different tailgates.

Careful, you could down 32oz of that stuff without blinking. *
by Papa November  (2013-01-08 21:45:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Naughman might have something to say about that.
by GailStanwyck  (2013-01-08 21:37:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But Rudy does know how to put on a tailgate.

Naughman is the originator. He handed me a shot
by smcchick  (2013-01-09 09:08:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

one time and said "Apple Pie." After I drank it, I said what's in this? He said, "Everclear."

I thought uh oh, this might be a long night.

He's a bad and wonderful man. *
by cujays96  (2013-01-09 10:14:14)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.