Photos from inside the Joyce Center
by riggsy23 (2013-01-08 19:07:36)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Time to concentrate on the basketball being played in the Joyce Center I suppose...

Great Work *
by Gatewood  (2013-01-10 19:05:50)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Truly outstanding.
by IndianaLee  (2013-01-09 02:19:02)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I would most definitely purchase a coffee table book, or the like, of your campus photos. If you haven't considered putting something together, you should certainly do so.

You are something else. On your outdoor stuff I swear I
by cj  (2013-01-08 23:09:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

can feel the weather. Well done.

Fantastic. You have a gift. *
by GraniteBayDomer  (2013-01-08 22:42:51)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's time you submit your photos to Architectural Digest.
by mkovac  (2013-01-08 22:36:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Your patience and lighting is remarkable.

Need to make an ND calendar to sell at Bookstore...
by Mickey  (2013-01-08 22:30:37)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If nothing else, the pictures of the snow-covered Grotto and the Christmas tree outside the dome should be turned into Christmas cards. I'd buy several boxes.

Wow - that's an awe-inspiring photo. Thanks! *
by banshee  (2013-01-08 21:43:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Definitely time to move on...next? *
by Domer58  (2013-01-08 19:41:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.