maybe one of you creative types can help me
by jddomer (2013-01-08 18:04:52)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]


I advise international grad students. We just had a student's thesis bound, and it needs to be signed by her supervising faculty member. He just looked at the bound copy (mind you, he's had a copy of this since the beginning of November) and notices his name is spelled wrong. Obviously wrong. On the signature page he needs to sign. This thing is already bound and ready to go, she has waited weeks for him to sign it, now he wants to "read it again and wait until Friday" to sign it.

Short of forging his signature or pushing him out a window, is there any sort of magic eraser/method for fixing the spelling without having to have the entire thing reprinted (at a cost of almost $600)?


The contents of this post represent the views of the author. is not responsible for its contents.