Any good Laptop deals out there to be had?
by stedsman89 (2013-01-08 14:08:03)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I'm looking to replace current Dell laptop. We don't need anything too fancy. It would be for use at home / traveling for the family.

Main uses: internet, skype, photo processing, and some powerpoint/word document work. We are not online gamers nor do we need much video streaming.

Price range would be @ $500-700.

I bought an HP machine from Woot late last year
by NDscott  (2013-01-08 15:28:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've bought computer equipment several times from Woot in the past and have gotten great deals. The stuff on Woot tends to be "last year's model" type of thing, which is generally perfect for me as I want pretty current stuff but not generally willing to buy bleeding edge. If I was in the market and not under a huge time rush I'd start watching the deals of the day on there.

Thanks - never heard of that site * *
by stedsman89  (2013-01-08 16:15:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.