no pain pills all day
by smcgrad (2013-01-07 19:19:00)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

just so I can drink tonight Go Irish!

My pain med, Tramadol, is not mind altering.
by ProV1x  (2013-01-08 17:57:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Damn it!

Some debate about that
by SteveM  (2013-01-08 18:10:00)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in a growing number of states it is a controlled substance. When I first had it 10 years ago, it was supplied as a random handful of small manufacturer sample bottles. The truth probably lies somewhere between the two extremes.

Send pain pills. STAT *
by Rocksteady74  (2013-01-07 22:39:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

didn't make it to the liquor
by smcgrad  (2013-01-07 22:51:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Took the drugs. Thank all the gods at least I can take more drugs. There's frickin' not enough liquor in the state.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.