Time Mag story on Catholics vs. Cousins shirts (link)
by Raoul (2013-01-07 16:35:16)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Not nearly as bad as Purdue fans shirts
by Ravenium  (2013-01-08 14:34:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Rudy Swallowed"
"Fuck Notre Dame"

I remember walking by a "This is Pittsburgh Fucking PA" t shirt booth on the way to a Steeler game. Who buys this crap?

I know, i know, we should hold ourselves to a high standard, so all shame is due. Loved Cat vs Con though, and I hope that never changes.

Also, the irony of the professor being interviewed and objecting to stereotypes, then referring to "Yankees" is amusing.

that shirt is embarrassing
by domerjd  (2013-01-07 19:01:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you're going to be offensive, it should at least be funny. Sometimes an insult says more about the speaker than the target.

Most threads about this game have been embarrassing
by Austin316  (2013-01-07 19:48:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

RH reached a QOTBR-esque low

i have been scarce
by domerjd  (2013-01-07 20:42:45)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For a variety of reasons.

We are supposed to be a national school, which includes the south. This stuff is unfortunate and confirms the worst stereotypes about Notre Dame people.

Awesome.
by ndtnguy  (2013-01-07 16:41:43)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's not enough to be classlessly trite, our enterprising fans have to be unapologetically classlessly trite before a wide audience.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.