I'm staying in Schaumburg, IL tonight.
by dallas_subway (click here to email the poster) (2013-01-07 16:30:14)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Where might a friendly Texan find fellow ND fans on this side of Chicago with which to watch the NC game?

Hope you weren't looking forward to the Toad concert.
by Giggity_Giggity  (2013-01-07 17:08:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's why I was here and why I have a free evening.
by dallas_subway  (2013-01-07 17:22:53)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Um, not really.

There's a gamewatch in Arlington Heights
by rflor  (2013-01-07 17:01:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Arlington Heights is about a 15-20 minute drive depending on where you are staying:

Arlington Heights BCS National Championship Game Watch
Monday, January 7, 2013
Peggy Kinnane's Irish Restaurant And Pub
8 N. Vail Avenue , Arlington Heights, IL, 60004

Seating Open at 6:00PM CST
Kick-Off: 7:30PM CST

I'm going to try to get over there - Thanks! *
by dallas_subway  (2013-01-07 17:07:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My condolences.
by Irishted  (2013-01-07 16:33:03)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As cheesy and low-rent as it may be, the only ND gamewatch in Schaumpton I've heard advertised (on the radio) is at Tilted Kilt.

Lucky you!

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.