So, Founders Brewing...not exactly brewing summer brews
by ndgotrobbedin97 (2013-01-07 13:57:28)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Maybe they do, but man, does that place make some heavy duty motor oil. When the Porter is a refreshing break from most of their other offerings....

Tell me about it, The Creme Brûlée stout I know appeals to
by nedryerson  (2013-01-07 18:08:00)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

some people but man, I can't down more than a sip of that stuff. The breakfast stout is excellent though.

Sounds like my kinda place. *
by tnirishfan  (2013-01-07 16:02:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Any ETA on when your testicles will finally drop?
by zahmnd  (2013-01-07 14:19:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sack up son.

reason #8798 why I love this place *
by sleestakND  (2013-01-07 16:31:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Drop? Who wants that? Then you just have problems *
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2013-01-07 15:40:17)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Try the all-day IPA.
by ndroman21  (2013-01-07 14:13:13)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's got the characteristics of a great IPA, but is light enough to be a session beer. One of my summer favorites when I want hops, but it's hot enough that I want more than a coue of beers.

I have a 1/4 barrel of the porter in my basement
by Otis  (2013-01-07 14:02:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

one of the best decisions I've ever made

A lot of their stuff is almost chewable
by charlottend  (2013-01-07 14:00:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My Audi takes the Breakfast stout when I can't find a bottle of synthetic in the garage.

If you visit their alehouse the Stout is on Nitro. *
by cujays96  (2013-01-07 15:07:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yeah, I couldn't get past the Imperial Stout. I have...
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2013-01-07 14:11:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...the Breakfast in the fridge, but I'm in no hurry to try it after the Imperial.

The Porter was very good, but man.

I like their Breakfast Stout much more than the Imperial *
by irishnc12  (2013-01-07 14:54:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.