R.I.P, Fr. Tom Tallarida (link)
by ddc (2013-01-07 11:44:29)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I worked for him in Zahm for 3 years
by PWK2  (2013-01-08 11:10:37)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He could be a stern guy, but he was a good guy.

The first time he met my girl friend, now my wife of 26 years, he took her aside and told her that she shouldn't get engaged to me because he thought I had problems. He was dead serious. Glad she didn't take his advice.

Father Tom was a great man
by 76AlumND  (2013-01-07 12:32:59)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He was rector at Zahm when I was there in the 70's. He presided over my wedding at the log chapel in '82. He looked out for my daughter when she was there a decade ago. A good man and I will miss him.

The Greatest Zahmbie of them all: God bless *
by NJDoubleDomer  (2013-01-07 12:16:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.