What are you drinking and eating
by Johnnydub (2013-01-07 11:35:17)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

tonight? The Dubs are keeping it simple. Wings, Guinness and some Far Niente Chardonnay. Don't want to put the effort in for a big feast with such a big game. Go Irish

Blacksmiths *
by Porpoiseboy  (2013-01-07 17:48:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ram's piss *
by El Capitan  (2013-01-07 16:31:16)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Guinness stew with mashed potatoes.
by Coachbob  (2013-01-07 14:56:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Should be ready at about halftime of the basketball game. Then I'll be snacking on Guinness the rest of the night with a little Highland Park 18 thrown in for good measure.

Coors, baby backs and pulled pork assuming its done
by vicmackey  (2013-01-07 14:28:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Charcoal smoker isn't very hot. might have to finish it in the oven.

I have to work until 8:30...I'm eating sauerkraut pierogi
by thecontrarian (click here to email the poster)  (2013-01-07 13:22:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I figure that you can't find decent pierogi in Tuscaloosa.

At least up until game time, I'm drinking the Kool Aid. I'm
by BAC69  (2013-01-07 13:20:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

just hoping that after the game I don't have eat crow.

Early supper w/ Wife & Son, Manhattan during pregame,
by NovaRudy  (2013-01-07 13:09:43)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Guinness Stout during game,lots of ice water throughout,Victory cigar(outdoors, of course per Mrs. NovaRudy),Postgame Jameson's for NDNation late night reading/posting. My son's 14th birthday is January 8. All he wants is an Irish victory! He went to school today with his Manti Teo #5 jersey/shirt (complete with the "C" and Discover BCS National Championship Game logo), courtesy of Santa Claus.

Opening one of my Westvleteren XII - it doesn't get
by BohrModel  (2013-01-07 12:53:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

any bigger than this. And I like the Catholic connection

Whoa. Very nice. *
by JPH  (2013-01-07 18:37:26)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Never understand how you people eat & drink during a game
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2013-01-07 12:30:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm too busy doing the normal things, like pacing the floor, counting my steps....you know. Normal stuff.

Between you and me, we could probably wear holes
by cujays96  (2013-01-07 13:09:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in the carpet. I was a wreck during halftime of the USC game. I shot a game of nine ball, by myself, at the bar because I had no idea what to do and drinking didn't seem like a good idea.

What time are you getting to the bar tonight?
by smcchick  (2013-01-07 13:34:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ESPN said something about a pregame at 7:30.

8. Kick off isn't until 8:30.
by cujays96  (2013-01-07 15:11:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm having Mrs. cujays96 give me a ride to and taking a taxi after. The cab ride is less than $20 and worth not making a bad decision especially if the night goes well.

Probably a good idea.
by smcchick  (2013-01-07 16:08:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I took off work tomorrow. No use worrying about getting up in the morning.

Your salvation.. Bar Cento *
by GRANDBABIES  (2013-01-07 13:05:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I only drink
by Johnnydub  (2013-01-07 12:41:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and eat afterwards. I am too nervous for food. ;-)

Elephant blood. *
by anthro_domer  (2013-01-07 11:45:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I did all of my grilling yesterday.
by Killian  (2013-01-07 11:39:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pecan Smoked/Grilled chicken thighs, brats, pork burgers, and buffalo wings.
Assortment of beer and a bottle of Redbreast.
Cigar to follow the win.

Chips, vegetables, steak with whatever alcohol people want
by DakotaDomer  (2013-01-07 11:37:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If the world is good and we win...we're going to open our bottle of Bushmill's 12 year reserve engraved with the Notre Dame - Navy score that we bought in Ireland.

The original plan was to drink it once a year to remember our trip...but this is certainly worthy.

And yes, it's protestant whiskey

Not to the man who distills it!! Drink in peace.p *
by GRANDBABIES  (2013-01-07 12:49:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.