Photo - The Grotto to Our Lady of Lourdes covered in snow
by riggsy23 (2013-01-06 19:01:54)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

another snowy picture on campus, this time The Grotto.

Thank you again for your comments and viewing my photos - I really appreciate your feedback!

Also, I've been asked several times if prints of my photos are available. Please contact me at riggsy23@gmail.com if you would like further info...thanks!

Who is Breann?!? *
by NicevilleflIrish  (2013-01-06 22:10:43)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Your work is really beautiful
by 85irish  (2013-01-06 20:53:13)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Really enjoyed clicking through your pictures - very beautiful

Absolutely beautiful! *
by Kate98  (2013-01-06 20:24:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're terrific. Thank you. *
by cj  (2013-01-06 19:57:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Another beautiful photo of the campus
by GraniteBayDomer  (2013-01-06 19:21:53)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks, and please keep them coming. I have saved every one.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.