Can anyone else not sit still with anticipation for
by dvpgm (2013-01-06 18:21:42)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

the big game tomorrow? I was two years old the last time we won a NC. I have been restless for at least two weeks and its getting worse and worse with every minute.

Why aren't you here? *
by Wooderson  (2013-01-06 20:02:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unfortunately I cannot afford it
by dvpgm  (2013-01-06 21:27:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I would drive down from maryland right now if I could

Don't tempt me...I feel like quitting my job and driving. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2013-01-06 21:35:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll come pick you up if you buy the tickets *
by dvpgm  (2013-01-06 21:39:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Some people have obligations that can't be easily put off.
by ndtim2005  (2013-01-06 21:08:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Some people can't afford it. Why would you ask that question? You sound like someone who is unfamiliar with not getting whatever they want.

I'm not there because I have a midterm Tuesday morning.
by frosh  (2013-01-06 20:59:42)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't anticipate that going too well.

I am extremely calm and confident.
by LocalSubAlum  (2013-01-06 18:27:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am actually shocked at how calm I am.

I feel the same way. Should be a great game.
by PabloFanque  (2013-01-06 18:32:18)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My Packers took care of business last night. Our Irish could very well do the same tomorrow night. Alabama is too overhyped and from what I've seen, we match up very well with them.

I am too about the result. Just cant wait for it to get here *
by dvpgm  (2013-01-06 18:30:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.