Decent sports bar-type place in Ft. Lauderdale?
by milhouse (2013-01-03 23:08:15)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I'm trying to arrange a meet-up with a number of friends, their wives, and a few teenaged kids (12-14). Any suggestions? I've found a few ideas online but thought I would ask the board.

Kindly e-mail me your selection and when you will be there..
by IrishApache (click here to email the poster)  (2013-01-04 14:47:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

so that I may pop in and buy your a beer.

sent *
by Milhouse  (2013-01-04 17:22:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Which part of FTL? *
by ericcartman  (2013-01-03 23:43:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well, I'm a KC guy, so I'd like to be near the beach.
by milhouse  (2013-01-03 23:47:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or abutting it. Whatever is best, though, that's where we'll be.

My lack of planning for this trip is remarkable.

I'm right there with you - no idea what we are doing Sat or
by NDFlyer  (2013-01-04 08:52:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sun. I know I need to pick my daughter up at FLL at 6PM Sunday. Any bar recommendations in Ft. Lauderdale are helpful.

Go here Sunday. It will be fun.
by irishcane  (2013-01-04 13:27:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It is where the Fort Lauderdale club does alumni game watches. If you want tourist trap at the beach, go to Beach Place. I like Blondies sports bar but I dont think they will allow 21 or under. It is great people watching sitting at the outdoor tables. It's about 3-4 bars north or Elbo Room right on the beach.

You can't bring kids into Blondie's
by EricCartman  (2013-01-04 16:07:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd rather see people go to Bokamper's, Bru's Room, or Duffy's over Blondie's. (This is coming from someone that spends a lot of time at Blondie's and has friends that are there every weekend.)

Come meet Tony Rice, Reggie Brooks, Rick Mirer,Brady Quinn
by Irish88  (2013-01-04 10:30:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and quite a few others at the Pier 66 in Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday from 1-4.

There's Quarterdecks on Las Olas and A1A.
by ericcartman  (2013-01-04 00:02:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

American Social is west of the beach on Las Olas and 8th (not the most family friendly).

Duffy's on 17th street is okay.

Fort Lauderdale Ale house is alright.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.