National Championship Playlist Recs
by Papa Burgundy (2013-01-03 18:51:12)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

My wife and I leave tomorrow for South Beach. What says the Back Room on songs to load on our iPod for our BCS playlist?

Fire at will ...

A few on mine
by Irish88  (2013-01-04 07:40:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Search and Destroy-- Iggy Pop
Interstate Love Song-- stp
Busting Up a Starbucks-- mike doughty
Let There Be Rock-- drive by truckers

A few
by Irishlawyer  (2013-01-03 21:29:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pump up songs

Remember the Name - Fort Minor
My Time - Fabolous
Boom - P.O.D.
'Till I Collapse - Eiminem
Headstrong - Trapt
Requieum For a Tower - Clint Mansell
Bring 'Em Out - TI
Sabotage - Beastie Boys
Aggressive Expansion - Hanz Zimmer

Here you go.
by Porpoiseboy  (2013-01-03 19:15:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

War Ensemble - Slayer
So What - Ministry
Fuck The System - System of a Down
When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5000
Fucking Hostile - Pantera
Seek And Destroy - Metallica
Peace Sells - Megadeth
Roots Bloody Roots - Sepultura
Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck - Prong
Green Hell - Misfits
Get Your Gun - Marilyn Manson
A Drug Against War - KMFDM
Hands All Over - Soundgarden
Wish - Nine Inch Nails
Victory - Dropkick Murphys
Five-O Ford - The Reverend Horton Heat
Black Sunshine - White Zombie
Never - Gravity Kills
Hey Man Nice Shot - Filter
Jesus Built My Hotrod - Ministry
Zero Signal - Fear Factory
Detox - Strapping Young Lad
Push It - Static-X
Run To The Hills - Iron Maiden

That sounds like a playlist to get a speeding ticket.
by OITLinebacker  (2013-01-04 08:03:06)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not that there is anything wrong with any of that music at all, love the playlist. I can see myself driving fast and aggressive with that playing.

Tornado of Souls > Peace Sells *
by ndchavez  (2013-01-03 23:50:43)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're an angry young man....aren't you? *
by Nitschke  (2013-01-03 23:14:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Needs some Dethklok.
by captaineclectic  (2013-01-03 20:15:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe "Awaken".

Warning: may summon trolls.

This mode of transportation should set the mood for Monday.
by NDBass  (2013-01-03 20:45:42)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And a good ladies metal song in the form of a Snakes N' Barrels cover:

Doodily, Ding-Dong, Tick-Tock [v]
by Porpoiseboy  (2013-01-03 20:19:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What do you mean I don't support your system?
by NDBass  (2013-01-03 20:03:43)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I go to court when I have to.

Drive Somewhere by the Vulgar Boatmen to kick it off. *
by giggity_Giggity  (2013-01-03 19:10:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At the risk of being labeled a prole by Andy ... (link)
by Gort  (2013-01-03 19:03:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Driving you say, today has a theme
by bigjinx74  (2013-01-03 19:03:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.