Am I allowed to laminate my ticket?
by irishnyer (2013-01-03 14:36:30)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Since everything is done via scanner, it should be ok right? I want to try and protect it from probable damage.

Buy a ticket lanyard.
by cujays96  (2013-01-03 15:06:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It will protect your ticket and won't give you the risk of someone wanting to inspect it.

There may be free ones at the Fan Experience Thingy,
by Irish Tool  (2013-01-03 15:42:25)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that is down by the stadium. I know they were giving official lanyards away at the NCAA Hockey Championships this past spring through a corporate promotion of some sort... I think I signed up to receive info about Chrysler vehicles [but happened to give them the wrong contact info ;-) ]

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.