Hey BR - can you help push this vote over the 3000 mark?
by bucket (2013-01-03 14:01:52)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

You might remember me posting about my girlfriend Maggie, and her charity which provides gym time to children with special needs.

Voting for her charity through the Eagle Rare Rare Life Award is open until tomorrow. She currently stands about 50 votes shy of 3000. Any chance you guys could swing by and push her closer to the mark?

Thanks all!

Vote here!

1/3/13, 4:05PM: "Voting is Closed" *
by foxrocks (click here to email the poster)  (2013-01-03 16:06:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yep, just found that out. Supposed to stay open til 1/4
by bucket  (2013-01-03 17:18:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ah well. Thank you all so much for your help!

I gave her a nudge. *
by BacTien  (2013-01-03 14:09:32)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.