Anybody got recs for Deep sea Fishing in Miami?
by Wooderson (2013-01-03 11:26:24)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Never been before, but would love to get out on the water for a half a day.

They serve beer, right?

Wooderson, email me.
by Rudy36 (click here to email the poster)  (2013-01-03 11:45:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I want to make sure we meet up for a beer at my tailgate.

Sent. *
by Wooderson  (2013-01-03 12:00:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You can drink on the boat.
by EricCartman  (2013-01-03 11:27:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd would google around, and check on prices. If you want, I can ask around to find a decent Captain down in Miami.

I know of guys in Fort Lauderdale that charter fishing boats. Let me know if that works for you.

Are googled Cap'ns generally above board?
by Wooderson  (2013-01-03 11:38:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't have a rental car, so FLL is a wee bit too far to go.

Most charters are just a guy or two with a boat.
by EricCartman  (2013-01-03 12:43:30)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've seen people get completely wasted on fishing trips. It is doable.

On a ship it's "on deck." *
by captaineclectic  (2013-01-03 11:42:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Above board" = "on the level".
by Wooderson  (2013-01-03 11:57:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hope I just need to check my batteries. When do you two get down there?

Yeah, I was just being cute.
by captaineclectic  (2013-01-03 12:03:13)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Because you asked about a captain being above board, see? That term actually comes from cards -- holding them over the table, rather than under it.

We get in sometime Sunday -- Allu's keeping track of this one, so I don't have the flight info at hand.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.