The good ol' days were harsh in many ways
by ColoNDFan (2013-01-02 17:41:32)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

including quite harsh to women, case in point

I believe women should be spanked.
by LocalSubAlum  (2013-01-02 18:22:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But only if they are into that sort of thing.

"I've got a lot of faith in the hairbrush."
by mkovac  (2013-01-02 18:16:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When the only tool you have it a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

If a woman purchases you sunglasses and you subsequently
by cj  (2013-01-02 18:46:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

break them then you have no choice but to spank her for causing you distress.

I think Toy Factory owner William Davis says it best, “Yes. Most of them have it coming to them anyway. If they don’t, it will remind them how well off they are, I subscribe to the theory that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”

History is laden with women relishing a a "good spanking". Please watch these vixens in Castle Anthrax. The horror.

I owe you a reply to your email.
by mkovac  (2013-01-02 19:13:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It will be forthcoming.

mk

I'm starting to feel like George Armstrong Custer in this
by cj  (2013-01-02 19:34:31)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

thread. It's far to quiet and I'm thinking 2 things.

We are being surrounded or God willing ignored.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.