If someone gets me a gift, and I break it, why do I feel
by MistakenD (2013-01-02 16:12:49)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

obligated to buy him/her something?

Short story. Some Maui Jim sunglasses fell into the road while I was crossing it. They were a birthday gift. I realized they were in the street right about the time that a Jeep Grand Cherokee destroyed them.

It was my gift. Why do I have this nagging feeling that I owe the girlfriend something?

Send them to MJ, you might be surprised.
by SEE  (2013-01-03 00:17:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unless they're beyond hope

Tell her you were mugged for them...and now
by IrishinScranton  (2013-01-02 16:52:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you need a massage and some nookie.

Didn't Ralphie use "an icicle fell?" That'll work too. *
by cj  (2013-01-02 17:03:41)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No, no, no. You tell her you dropped them and an
by BacTien  (2013-01-02 16:44:06)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

American car ran over them and you feel like absolute shit because you liked the glasses so much and you know how much care went into selecting them.

She'll replace them.

You owe the girlfriend something.
by NDBass  (2013-01-02 16:25:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm sure jt has some suggestions.

There's nothing better than broken sunglasses
by cj  (2013-01-02 16:36:43)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

make up sex.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.