photos inside Basilica of the Sacred Heart
by riggsy23 (2013-01-01 19:48:49)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Undeniably one of the most beautiful churches in the country...

Not a photo pro by any stretch - but those are beautiful! *
by IrishInVa  (2013-01-02 13:47:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Looks like it's lost in Trent *
by Nitschke  (2013-01-02 10:17:53)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

beautiful. You might enjoy Jonathan Slack's site.
by mkovac  (2013-01-01 21:02:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I saw his site back in 2005 and contacted him because I noticed that he had done some work with the Nikon D2x, which I ended up purchasing and still use.

Slack's haystacks in England - if he still has them on his site - were inspirational.

Your photos are absolutely beautiful. Please keep posting *
by MarnMav  (2013-01-01 20:50:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thank you both - I appreciate the kind comments! *
by riggsy23  (2013-01-02 08:24:42)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.